The Dr. Comfort William Shoes for Men
Looking for durable and comfortable casual wear shoes? The William shoes by Dr. Comfort are a great choice! These shoes are durable, long-lasting, and excellent for walking. So if you are constantly on your feet, these are the right shoes for you. With the uppers and interior of the shoe created entirely out of leather, these shoes are sturdy and durable. The shoe's outsole is made from rubber, which gives the shoe the flexibility it needs to be a great fit. Dislike the hassle of tying laces? You don't have to with the Dr. Comfort William shoe! The hook-and-loop closure makes these shoes easy to wear, and you don't have to worry about your laces unraveling.
The Dr. Comfort William Shoes also have a protective toe box to give your toes added comfort. They also have a firm heel counter and blucher (single piece) tongue opening. If you suffer from any painful foot-related conditions, these shoes will surely provide relief. The Dr. Comfort William shoes are also designed keeping diabetes in mind. If diabetes is causing specific symptoms related to feet and shoes, you don't have to worry. We got you!
- Adjustable strap for a comfortable, personalized shoe fit
- Anti-microbial lining prevents foot diseases and infections to ensure healthy, clean feet
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe and keep foot odor at bay
- Deep toe box offers an extra depth of comfort and keeps toes cozy and comfortable all day long
- Extra depth enhances footwear support
- Flexible outsoles improve road traction
- Rounded toe box that prevents the occurrence of toenail damage
- Shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries
- Soft uppers protect your skin from footwear abrasions and offer cushion-soft padding
- Wide toe box gives you a lot of room to wiggle and move your toes
- A A5500 Coded
- A APMA Acceptance
- A Adjustable Strap
- D Deep Toe Box
- D Diabetic/Neuropathy
- E Edema/Swelling
- L Lymphedema
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.