The Dr. Comfort Winner Shoes for Men
Looking for comfortable, long-lasting athletic wear shoes? You found the right ones!
The Dr. Comfort Winner Shoes for Men are athletic style shoes that are excellent for walking and other physical activities. The uppers of the Winner shoes are crafted of leather, while the interior is made of micro-suede. This gives the shoe durability as well as added comfort. The outsole is made from EVA rubber, giving the shoe added flexibility. The Dr. Comfort Winner shoes have a hook-and-loop closure with faux laces. This makes these shoes easy and swift to wear.
These shoes also have an external shank piece and padded heel and tongue. If you suffer from health conditions that impact your feet, these shoes are a great choice. Designed to keep all foot-related conditions at bay, these shoes ensure ultimate comfort. If you suffer from Diabetes that impacts your feet, bunions, hammertoes, heel pain or pronation, these shoes will minimize discomfort levels significantly.
- Adjustable strap for a comfortable, personalized shoe fit
- Anti-microbial lining prevents foot diseases and infections to ensure healthy, clean feet
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet while keeping heels soft and supple
- Deep toe box offers an extra depth of comfort and keeps toes cozy and comfortable all day long
- Extra depth enhances footwear support
- Flexible outsoles improve road traction
- Heel counter that offers your feet support in the heel area and prevents over-pronation
- Heel cup that enhances comfort and cushioning to the rear region of your feet
- Soft uppers protect your skin from footwear abrasions and offer cushion-soft padding
- Wide toe box gives you a lot of room to wiggle and move your toes
- Padded collar softly cushions the area around the ankle for a comfortable walk
- Padded tongue feature cushions the skin preventing footwear abrasions
- A A5500 Coded
- A APMA Acceptance
- A Adjustable Strap
- D Deep Toe Box
- D Diabetic/Neuropathy
- E Edema/Swelling
- L Lymphedema
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.