The Dr. Comfort Winner Plus Shoes for Men
Investing in the right shoes can make all the difference! Do you lead an active lifestyle and are always on your feet? Or do you frequently indulge in sports activities? If yes, you need the right shoes to make being active fun and easy. The Dr. Comfort Winner Plus shoes for men are a wonderful choice! Not only do these shoes provide ultimate comfort but are also durable and long-lasting!
The Winner Plus shoes have an upper crafted entirely out of leather. This makes the shoe robust and sturdy. The interior of the shoe is made of micro-suede to provide utmost comfort, and the outsole is made of EVA rubber to give the shoe the flexibility it needs. The Winner Plus shoes have a lace closure. The laces can be adjusted, so the shoe hugs your foot and provides perfect support.
Other features of the Winner Plus shoes include an external shank piece and a padded heel and tongue. These shoes have also been designed to provide relief to specific foot-related conditions. So if you suffer from conditions like bunions, hammertoes, heel pain, pronation or diabetes-related symptoms, these shoes are sure to provide relief.
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe and keep foot odor at bay
- Contoured foot beds offer gel-like cushioning to maximize footwear comfort
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet while keeping heels soft and supple
- Deep toe box offers an extra depth of comfort and keeps toes cozy and comfortable all day long
- Extra depth enhances footwear support
- Flexible outsoles improve road traction
- Heel counter that offers your feet support in the heel area and prevents over-pronation
- Heel cup that enhances comfort and cushioning to the rear region of your feet
- Rounded toe box that prevents the occurrence of toenail damage
- A A5500 Coded
- A APMA Acceptance
- D Deep Toe Box
- D Diabetic/Neuropathy
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.