The Dr. Comfort Winner X Shoes for Men
Looking for great shoes for athletic wear? You just found them! The Dr. Comfort Winner X shoes for men are a great choice. If you are constantly on your feet, these shoes are right for you. They are also a great choice if you frequently indulge in athletics and love being active! The adjustable strap ensures that it's easy to wear these shoes and take them off. The Winner X shoes also have a deep tow box, so ensure maximum comfort for your toes. The extra depth also provides day-long comfort. The wide toe box ensures your toes face absolutely no inconvenience. Fashioned entirely out of leather, these shoes are a durable and long-lasting buy.
Now you don't have to worry about inconvenience while walking/running/being active. If your daily commute requires long walks or you enjoy going on runs, rest assured your feet will remain extremely comfortable.
- Adjustable strap for a comfortable, personalized shoe fit
- Anti-microbial lining prevents foot diseases and infections to ensure healthy, clean feet
- Contoured footbeds offer gel-like cushioning to maximize footwear comfort
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet while keeping heels soft and supple
- Deep toe box offers an extra depth of comfort and keeps toes cozy and comfortable all day long
- Extra depth enhances footwear support
- Flexible outsoles improve road traction
- Heel counter that offers your feet support in the heel area and prevents over-pronation
- Heel cup that enhances comfort and cushioning to the rear region of your feet
- Rounded toe box that prevents the occurrence of toenail damage
- Soft uppers protect your skin from footwear abrasions and offer cushion-soft padding
- Wide toe box gives you a lot of room to wiggle and move your toes
- A A5500 Coded
- A APMA Acceptance
- A Adjustable Strap
- D Deep Toe Box
- E Extra Depth
- W Wide Toe Box
- B Brachymetatarsia
- B Bunion
- C Claw Toes
- D Diabetic/Neuropathy
- E Edema/Swelling
- H Hammertoe/Mallet Toe
- L Lymphedema
- M Metatarsalgia/Ball of Foot Pain
- M Morton's Neuroma
- M Morton's Toe
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.