Dunham Cloud Plus Mid II Lightweight Hiker Boots for MenThe Dunham Cloud Plus Mid II is a phenomenal shoe for all those men who love hiking. These hiker boots not only look incredible but with its various comfort features also ensure that your feet remain safe, healthy and pain-free. One of the most prominent features of the Dunham Cloud Plus Mid II is that these boots are tailored to perfection with a waterproof material so you don't have to worry about getting them wet or dirty.
The Dunham Cloud Plus Mid II are laced boots that are really lightweight, which will keep you walking all day long without any troubles or worries. Amongst various other comfort features the Dunham Cloud Plus Mid II comes with flexible outsoles that improve road traction phenomenally. These great boots also come with a padded collar the very softly cushions that around your ankle for a very smooth and comfortable walking experience. With some phenomenal foot comfort and support features, the Dunham Cloud Plus Mid II surely makes for a great investment!
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet while keeping heels soft and supple
- Flexible outsoles improve road traction
- Padded collar softly cushions the area around the ankle for a comfortable walk
- Padded tongue feature cushions the skin preventing footwear abrasions
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics and alleviate painful foot conditions
- C Cushioned Heel
- F Flexible Outsole
- L Laced
- P Padded Collar
- P Padded Tongue
- R Removable Footbed
- W Waterproof
- A Ankle Pain
- B Bursitis
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Haglunds Deformity
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- S Shin Splints
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.