Dunham FitSmart Dbl Gore: Orthopedic Casual Shoes for Men
Suaveness is determined by two things - your attitude and your shoes! If you're a man with a great sense of style, then the Dunham's D Fitsmart DBI Gore is the perfect pair of shoes for you! Designed to offer a slip-on experience, this pair of shoes keeps your daily footwear experience easy and convenient. Since these shoes are stretchable in structure, they are easy-to-wear. So spruce up your outfit with this stylish pair of shoes and stride in full confidence.
Yet, what the Dunham D Fitsmart DBI Gore is most admired for is its undeniable comfort. Featuring a removable footbed, this pair of shoes accommodates for custom orthotics as the insoles mold according to the shape of your feet to elevate your comfort levels. The mesh exterior adds into the comfort of your footwear experience. The soft uppers make sure that your skin is protected from any injuries or blisters. If you're diabetic or a little over-weight, you will find these shoes to be extra comfortable for you since they offer a cushioned heel feature to prevent over-pronation. Men who are likely to experience flat fleet can also gain advantage from the arch support feature provided by these shoes. The highlight of these shoes is its flexible outsole as it provides road traction even on uneven surfaces!
- Richly textured mesh exterior that is attractive and appealing
- These shoes offer soft uppers to guarantee skin protection
- Stretchable structure allows convenience in shoe wearing
- Cushioned heel feature supports the heels for a comfortable footwear experience and minimizes the pressure generated on the lower body
- Flexible outsole ensures solid road traction on uneven surfaces to give you a firm and steady gait
- Removable footbed accommodates custom orthotics for enhanced comfort
- C Cushioned Heel
- F Flexible Outsole
- M Mesh
- R Removable Footbed
- S Shock Absorbing
- S Soft Uppers
- S Stretchable
- T Tie-Less
- A Achilles Tendonitis
- A Ankle Pain
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- B Bunion
- B Bursitis
- C Corns
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Haglunds Deformity
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- L Lymphedema
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- U Under Pronation/Supination
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.