Dunham Glastonbury - Ubal II – Laced Orthopedic Shoes for Men
Searching for casual footwear that not only looks good but is also comfortable? Well, look no further than the Dunham Glastonbury Ubal II! Besides their classy look, these shoes are packed with comfort features to provide your feet with optimal support. The Dunham Glastonbury Ubal II is equipped with orthopedic capabilities that allow you to be on your feet all day long without worrying about foot aches and pains. This is why these shoes will become your everyday go-to footwear really soon!
Designed with the everyday needs of modern men who are always on the move in mind, the Dunham Glastonbury Ubal II will make you feel like you're walking on a cloud. With a laced feature that allows easy adjustment, this shoe will fit your feet like a glove. Furthermore, these shoes are constructed with recycled materials for all those environmentally-cautious men out there. One of this shoe's most highlighted features is its heel counter that offers your feet support in the heel area and prevents over-pronation. While its padded collar softly cushions the area around the ankle for a comfortable walk, its soft uppers protect the skin from footwear abrasions. Additionally, the Dunham Glastonbury Ubal II is waterproof, so you don't have to worry about treading in wet areas.
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Heel counter that offers your feet support in the heel area and prevents over-pronation
- Padded collar softly cushions the area around the ankle for a comfortable walk
- Padded tongue feature cushions the skin preventing footwear abrasions
- Soft uppers that protect your skin from footwear abrasions
- Shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries
- A Arch support
- H Heel Counter
- L Laced
- P Padded Collar
- P Padded Tongue
- S Shock Absorbing
- S Soft Uppers
- W Waterproof
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- C Cavus Foot
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- H High Arches/High Instep
- M Morton's Neuroma
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- S Shin Splints
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.