Flexus Acamar – Casual Orthopedic Slipper for Women
Looking for a well-designed, comfortable, and good-looking shoe? You can’t miss out on the Flexus Acamar! Carefully constructed with leather to utmost perfection, the Flexus Acamar has an impeccable design and offers your feet unmatched comfort. This orthopedic shoe is the perfect footwear to adorn anywhere and everywhere – whether you’re heading to a casual outing or the supermarket. This casual sandal offers an easy and convenient wearing experience. The Flexus Acamar comes with an adjustable strap that allows for a comfortable and personalized shoe fit, while its ankle support feature ensures that your ankles, along with other integral regions of your feet, remain pain-free.
The Flexus Acamar is designed to have a breathable structure that helps promote aeration inside the shoe, preventing sweaty and smelly feet. While its flexible outsoles improve road traction, its shock-absorbent feature offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries. All in all, wearing the Flexus Acamar will be like a treat for your feet!
- Adjustable strap for a comfortable, personalized shoe fit
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe and keep foot odor at bay
- Flexible outsoles improve road traction
- Shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries
- A Adjustable Strap
- A Ankle support
- A Arch support
- B Breathable
- F Flexible Outsole
- S Shock Absorbing
- A Ankle Pain
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- C Cavus Foot
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- H High Arches/High Instep
- M Morton's Neuroma
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.