Flexus Bayview – Vegan Orthopedic Sandals for Women
The Flexus Bayview is a stylish orthopedic sandal for women that goes very well with all outfits. With a laid-back and casual style and look and excellent foot comfort features, this slipper offers unmatched levels of comfort. For starters, the Flexus Bayview is constructed with synthetic vegan materials, making them an eco-friendly choice. Secondly, its open-back design makes it extremely convenient to wear and take off.
The Flexus Bayview slippers are packed with foot comfort features that will have you feeling like you’re walking on a cloud. While its arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet, its contoured footbeds offer gel-like cushioning to maximize footwear comfort. The Flexus Bayview is equipped with flexible outsoles that significantly improve road traction, so you can tread comfortably all day long. This casual slipper also comes with shock-absorbing capabilities that offer motion stability and protect your feet from serious injuries. Overall, you can rely on the Flexus Bayview to keep your feet comfy and cozy all day long.
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Contoured footbeds offer gel-like cushioning to maximize footwear comfort
- Flexible outsoles improve road traction
- Shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries
- A Arch support
- C Contoured Footbed
- F Flexible Outsole
- O Open-Back
- S Shock Absorbing
- V Vegan
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- C Cavus Foot
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Haglunds Deformity
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- H High Arches/High Instep
- P Plantar Fasciitis
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.