KidZerts Klute Arch Support Sandal for Children: Improve Alignment and Prevent Foot Pain
The KidZerts Klute children's sandal with arch support provides comfort and foot health benefits that keep kids feet supported, relieve foot pain, and prevent future foot problems. This children's orthopedic sandal is designed with a stable base for the foot, ankles, knees, hips and back. The anti-bacterial footbed kills over 650 different types of bacteria to prevent foot odor and keep feet dry. This quick-dry flip flop with a water-resistant upper is ideal for days at the pool and other summer activities. The footbed is designed to help align lower extremities for improved posture and balance. The lightweight EVA footbed is wear-moldable to conform to the foot with wear for a custom fit, and is shock absorbent to protect kids feet from harmful impact. Superior arch support and heel cup prevents foot fatigue and future foot problems and also provides relief from overpronation, heel pain and arch pain. Keep kids feet comfortable, supported and free of foot pain with the KidZerts Klute Childrens Arch Support Sandal.
- Quick-dry, water-resistant upper made with soft polyurethane and a flexible toe post
- Lightweight, dual-density EVA footbed is flexible and wear-moldable to conform to the foot for a customized fit
- Arch support and heel cup help support proper alignment and improve balance
- Footbed is treated with antibacterial material to help fight 650 different types of bacteria to improve foot health and reduce foot odor
- Help relieve pain associated with overpronation, heel pain, arch pain and foot fatigue
- KidZerts Klute Sandal is recognized and reviewed by LER (Lower Extremity Review) magazine
- A Anti-Microbial
- A Arch support
- C Contoured Footbed
- S Shock Absorbing
- W Waterproof
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- C Cavus Foot
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- P Plantar Fasciitis
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.