NAOT Arthur Sandals for Men
Are you looking for super comfortable footwear that provides optimal comfort, style, and versatility?
The Naot Arthur sandals are for you. With a handmade construct, these versatile sandals are designed to keep your feet cool and comfortable all day long.
Featuring three adjustable hook and loop straps, the Naot Arthur sandals make a fully adjustable backstrap sandal that offers a comfortable, personalized shoe fit. The anatomic cork and latex insoles are wrapped in soft, durable nubuck that enhances your footwear's quality, appeal, and comfort. Moreover, the memory foam insole also features a built-in arch support that optimizes your feet's support while reducing the risk of flat feet even if you are on the go at most times of your day. The sandals also feature removable footbeds that allow individuals with painful foot conditions to accommodate customized orthotics.
The Men's sandal collection features a 1.5" polyurethane sole. The highly durable sole is lightweight and slip-resistant, making walking a convenient experience for you. Moreover, the sole is also shock absorbent, offering enhanced motion stability and feet protection against serious injuries. The tieless, strappy sandals make an excellent go-to choice of versatile footwear whether you run errands, hit the trails, or travel.
- Flat heel.
- Durable, handmade construct.
- Strappy and tieless for convenient usage.
- Cork and latex insole wrapped in soft, durable nubuck for enhanced footwear quality, appeal, and comfort.
- Three hook and loop adjustable closures for a comfortable, personalized shoe fit.
- Built-in arch support offers improved cushioning to help reduce the risk of painful foot conditions like flat feet.
- Contoured footbeds with memory foam offer gel-like cushioning to maximize footwear comfort.
- Removable footbeds allow for the accommodation of custom orthotics which help alleviate painful foot conditions.
- Shock-absorbent feature offering great stability when you're on the go to prevent serious foot injuries.
- A APMA Acceptance
- A Arch support
- C Contoured Footbed
- F Flat Heel
- R Removable Footbed
- S Shock Absorbing
- A Accessory Navicular Syndrome
- A Achilles Tendonitis
- A Ankle Pain
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- B Bursitis
- C Cavus Foot
- C Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- E Edema/Swelling
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- H High Arches/High Instep
- L Lymphedema
- M Morton's Neuroma
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- S Shin Splints
- U Under Pronation/Supination
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.