Naot Kayla - Women's SandalNaot women's sandal Kayla is a classy, top of the line women's orthopedic sandal with an adjustable ankle strap. Its Italian leather upper is designed to allow maximum breathability, keeping your foot feeling fresh. This hand made sandal creates the perfect blend of form and function, to ensure the best high-styled walking pleasure Merchant Note: The Naot Womens Sandal, Kayla is part of Naot Elegant Collection. Widths in the Elegant Collection run narrow to medium.
- A high-quality rubber, polyurethane sole which retains flexibility and resists erosion.
- The shock-resistant footbed is made with natural materials and wicks away moisture to protect your feet.
- An anatomical wide footbed provides support which distributes body weight equally over the entire foot. This footbed is not removable.
- Hallux Support: Enables natural hold by the big toe, preventing the foot from slipping forward and improving the foot's hold on the shoe.
- Elevated Footbed Center: The elevated center of the insole releases pressure in the joints of the central part of the foot.
- Arch Support: Enables the weight of the body to be correctly distributed and reduces pressure generated by the spinal column and joints.
- Deep Heel Indentation: Helps the body's balance and maintains the natural shape of the pad of the heel that protects the heel bone.
- A three-strap sandal with an adjustable quarter strap features hidden hook-and-loop fastener on its ankle strap.
- 1 1/4" heel
- Please note: NAOT footwear tends to run more narrow than other brands
- A Adjustable Strap
- A Anti-Microbial
- A Arch support
- B Breathable
- C Contoured Footbed
- C Cushioned Heel
- S Shock Absorbing
- A Achilles Tendonitis
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- C Cavus Foot
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- M Morton's Neuroma
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- S Shin Splints
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.