NAOT Okahu Knit Slip-On Sneaker for Women
The Okahu Slip-On Sneaker for women by Naot combines comfort with style for a cool everyday look.
Featuring a lightweight construct and a slip-resistant sole, the easy-to-wear casual sneakers make a great choice for everyday wear for both work and play. The synthetic latex footbed is contoured to enhance your feet's comfort as you walk. Moreover, the footbed is removable, which makes it the perfect choice for individuals with painful foot conditions who need to accommodate custom orthotics.
The vegan knit slip-on also features a 1" polyurethane sole which is extremely durable, and slip resistant. Moreover, there is a 1" heel to provide maximum comfort to your feet so you can be conveniently on the go all day long. The sneaker's insole also features a built-in arch support and memory foam for improved cushioning, which helps prevent the chances of flat feet.
The Okahu slip-on sneakers feature a rounded toe box that provides ample space for your toes to wiggle conveniently and aids in preventing toenail damage. Moreover, the comfortable footwear features soft uppers to protect your skin against footwear abrasions and offer cushion-soft padding.
The vegan shoes also possess a shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability to protect your feet and body against serious injuries.
While the slip-on sneakers are designed to provide ultimate comfort and do not compromise on your style, they also have an added feature that adds to the footwear's durability. The collection is hand-sewn, which makes it a durable and extremely flexible choice of footwear.
So what are you waiting for? Pair it up with your favorite jeans or jogger pants and a matching top for a casual day out.
- Hand-made, tie-less construct.
- Vegan material.
- Cork and latex synthetic sole with memory foam.
- Built-in arch support for enhanced cushioning and improved foot support.
- Contoured, removable footbeds offer gel-like cushioning to maximize footwear comfort.
- Rounded toe box for enhanced toe space.
- The shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries.
- Soft uppers for extra protection for your skin against footwear abrasion.
- A APMA Acceptance
- A Arch support
- C Contoured Footbed
- F Flat Heel
- R Removable Footbed
- R Rounded Toe Box
- S Seamless Interior
- S Shock Absorbing
- S Soft Uppers
- S Stretchable
- A Accessory Navicular Syndrome
- A Achilles Tendonitis
- A Ankle Pain
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- B Bunion
- B Bursitis
- C Cavus Foot
- C Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- C Corns
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- H High Arches/High Instep
- M Morton's Neuroma
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- S Sesamoiditis
- S Shin Splints
- U Under Pronation/Supination
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.