When it comes to women’s running shoes, what you want above all is comfort. Coral, by Orthofeet, goes several steps ahead than that. It doesn’t just offer what you want from a running shoe. It also presents you with what you never thought you could get from a product like this. Running shoes are not generally known for their looks. But this looks simply fabulous. And you will look simply fabulous while wearing it too.
In each and every one of its features, Coral tries to break the mould and do something innovative. At each level, it offers a combination of form and function. Consider the overall look of the shoe, for instance. It’s unlike many other bland and boring running shoes you might have seen. It’s cool. It’s trendy. It’s fashionable. This is due to the interactive design pattern that adorns its surface. It’s not only pretty to look at but also enhances the overall breathability of the shoe.
This is just one of many examples of how Orthofeet goes out of its way to give you a shoe that performs on every level and passes every test a piece of footwear can go through. Another great feature of the shoe is that it is extremely comfortable and designed to protect the health of your feet. From the anatomical orthotic footbed to the soft lining on the interior, it’s designed to offer a cushioning effect for your feet and prevent fatigue due to physical activity.
- Coral maximizes the protection against your feet’s pressure points.
- The insole offers anatomical arch support.
- The heel-set is gel padded to prevent pain in the heel region.
- The upper is soft and stretchable. The breathability allows to keep your feet cool in the warmth of the summer.
- A Arch support
- B Breathable
- C Contoured Footbed
- F Flat Heel
- R Removable Footbed
- S Straight Last
- A Accessory Navicular Syndrome
- A Ankle Pain
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- C Cavus Foot
- C Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- H High Arches/High Instep
- M Morton's Neuroma
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- S Shin Splints
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.