PediFix Heel Straights: Help Ease Heel and Arch PainPediFix Heel Straights for Pronation Control are made to help prevent rollover at the heel to improve foot functionality. These heel straights will not only minimize uneven shoe wear, but also help align lower limbs, the hips, and the back, relieving pressure and stress to these areas that are normally caused by over-pronation and supination. By wearing the PediFix Heel Straights, you'll correct your heel posture, improve the way you wear your shoes, and reduce heel and arch pain.
- Helps with pronation control in the lower limbs to minimize stress and pressure in joints
- Ideal for those with flat feet
- Minimizes uneven shoe wear
- Reduces arch pain, heel pain, and discomfort from plantar fasciitis
- Helps improve the gait cycle
- A Arch support
- M Motion Control
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.