PediFix Pedi Gel Pads for Dancers: Relieves Ball of Foot PainPediFix Pedi Gel Dancer's Pads absorb shock and pressure at the metatarsal area of the foot. At the bottom of each foot, two small bones called sesamoids are located at the base of the big toe; when this area is left unprotected and uncushioned, it can become painful and irritated; but not when wearing the PediFix Pedi Gel Dancer's Pads because their specifically designed to provide cushion and protection to this area. These pads are washable, reusable, and can be adhered directly onto the foot or into shoes.
- Cushions and protects the metatarsal area of the foot
- Shock absorbent to help minimize impact
- Provides protection to the big toe joint
- Relieves ball of foot pain
- Self-sticking - will stay in place
- Adheres directly onto the foot or into footwear
- 1 pair
- A Arch support
- R Removable Footbed
- S Shock Absorbing
- A Achilles Tendonitis
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- C Cavus Foot
- C Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- M Morton's Neuroma
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- S Shin Splints
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.