Propet Stability Walker Strap: Orthopedic Adjustable Strap Shoes for MenDo you love to walk for miles and miles but have not found the ideal pair of shoes to facilitate you? If this sounds like a situation you can relate to, then there is no need to worry, with this stylish Stability Walker Strap by Propet. This pair of shoes belongs to their men's active collection and is the strap version of one of their most popular model. The sneakers are ideal for long walks and are crafted with a sturdy heel base to provide ample support while the wide toe box allows room for wriggling. The shoes are renowned for the stability they offer thanks to their practical construction.
Stability walker strap by Propet has a PU insole that offers cushioning ridges, allowing superior comfort to your feet. Moreover, the gel heel pad is responsible for providing extra stability. The EVA midsole have an arch supporting contour that ensures proper walking posture. In addition to offering support and stability, the sports footwear also offers aesthetics to die for. They come in uppers made of both full-grain leather and Nubuck lined with brushed nylon. The shoes have a sturdy heel of 1.5 inches that aid in long walks. Moreover, it offers ideal fitting and flexibility because of its speed-lacing closure design that offers a tongue and collar.
- Premium quality leather
- Durability and longevity
- Flexibility thanks to the speed lacing construction
- Meshes in the upper and a PU insole allows breathability
- Wide toe box provides ample room for wriggling
- Healthcare value as the shoes are A5500 approved
- Orthotic quality removable footbed provides room for customization
- Stability with a rubber outsole allowing traction and support
- A A5500 Coded
- A Adjustable Strap
- F Flat Heel
- R Removable Footbed
- T Tie-Less
- A Ankle Pain
- B Brachymetatarsia
- B Bunion
- B Bursitis
- C Cavus Foot
- C Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- C Claw Toes
- D Diabetic/Neuropathy
- H High Arches/High Instep
- S Sesamoiditis
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.