Propet Talise: Chic and Suave Knee-High Boots for Women
The Propet Talise knee-high boots are for the lady who is dressed to kill. Crafted with high-quality, full-grain leather and a stretchable neoprene back panel, these boots are extremely flexible and weather-resistant. The fine leather and stretchable neoprene give your feet a snug and comfortable fit. There is something absolutely luxurious about leather, and the Propet Talise is the finest example of it. The insole is made from a soft cushioning rubber with mesh lining to alleviate foot pain. This cushion-soft feature also supports the natural curvature of your feet and improves alignment.
The upper portion of the shoes is also designed with soft material to sit comfortably over the feet. Even when the boots are high and heeled, their internal comfort will make you feel like you're walking on clouds. The rounded toe box offers ample space for your toes to breathe while remaining warm and intact. Propet Talise boots also come with a removable footbed for people with a foot condition. If you have tight knots or any foot abnormality, the removable insoles can adjust accordingly to accommodate your feet. The boots are also equipped with a well-built heel counter that softly cradles your arch and heels while preventing any chances of over-pronation. Sturdy, elegant, and luxurious - the Propet Talise boots have a little bit of everything.
- Flexible outsole enhances road traction and protects feet from injuries
- Heel counter to support your arch and heels with a comfortable fit
- Removable footbed to accommodate custom orthotics
- Rounded toe box to protect from toenail damage and improve natural toe alignment
- Soft uppers to protect your skin from friction and footwear abrasion
- Stretchable structure for quick and easy wear
- A Ankle support
- F Flexible Outsole
- H Heel Counter
- L Lifted Heel
- R Removable Footbed
- R Rounded Toe Box
- S Soft Uppers
- S Stretchable
- T Tie-Less
- Z Zipper
- A Ankle Pain
- B Bunion
- B Bursitis
- C Corns
- E Equinus
- H High Arches/High Instep
- L Lymphedema
- O Over Pronation
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- S Sesamoiditis
- S Shin Splints
- U Under Pronation/Supination
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.