Reef Ortho Spring - Comfy Beach Sandals for Men
Looking for comfortable sandals to wear with your shorts to the beach? Well, the Reef Ortho Spring is just the one you're looking for! This great sandal is tailored to suit all your footwear needs, especially when it comes to comfort. Apart from a narrow heel and narrow toe box, the Reef Ortho Spring comes with an open-back that makes it very easy and convenient to wear and take off. This fantastic sandal also has a motion control feature that gives a more controlled and stabilized walk.
You don't have to worry about sweaty or smelly feet anymore! The ultra-breathable structure of the Reef Ortho Spring promotes aeration inside the shoe, keeping foot odor at bay. This shoe also features phenomenal arch supports that not only provide improved cushioning, but also prevent the occurrence of flat feet. Moreover, the Reef Ortho Spring also features cushioned heels that not only offer extra support to the rear of your feet, but also keep your heels soft and supple. With soft uppers that protect your skin from footwear abrasions and offer cushion-soft padding amongst other features, this shoe is a must-have!
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe and keep foot odor at bay
- Contoured footbeds offer gel-like cushioning to maximize footwear comfort
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet while keeping heels soft and supple
- Heel cup that enhances comfort and cushioning to the rear region of your feet.
- Soft uppers protect your skin from footwear abrasions and offer cushion-soft padding
- A Arch support
- B Breathable
- F Flexible Outsole
- O Open-Back
- S Soft Uppers
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.