Size/Fitting Guides & Charts
Foot Health Articles
- 5 Common Summer Foot Problems
- Plantar Fasciitis: Heel Pain
- Common Changes in the Aging Foot
- Athlete’s Foot: What Is It? And How Can I Prevent It?
- Why Do My Heels Hurt?
- A Guide to the Perfect Fit: Shoe Shopping For Foot Pain
- How to Prevent Bunions from Getting Worse
- 8 Reasons For Swollen Feet and Ankles
- How To Fit Orthotics In Your Shoes & Sandals
- Diabetes and Exercise - Exercise Tips for Diabetics
- Seniors: Aging Doesn't Cause Foot Pain
- The Most Effective Ways to Treat Warts
- How Are Foot Fungal Problems Treated?
- 10 Tips To Make Sure The Shoe Fits
- Orthopedic Shoes: What To Look for When Buying.
- View All Articles
Recommended Foot Health Websites
- The American Podiatric Medical Association, Inc.
Committed to advancing the profession of podiatric medicine for the benefit of its members and the public by ensuring the highest quality foot and ankle care.
- The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
An organization that provides information for the public about orthopedic conditions and injury prevention. You can also use their website to search for an orthopedic surgeon in your area.
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (AOFAS)
A national medical specialty society comprised of orthopaedic surgeons with special training and interest in the prevention and treatment of foot and ankle conditions.
- Sustainable and Vegan Shoes & Footwear
An online store selling vegan, sustainably certified, recycled material, responsibly sourced, eco friendly, biodegradable and carbon neutral shoes and footwear.
- The Arthritis Foundation
Provides comprehensive information for preventing and treating arthritis.
- American Diabetes Association
A national medical specialty society focused on Diabetes.
- Ramblers Way
Clothing for a good life.
- Links and Recommended Websites