Links and Recommended Websites
- The American Podiatric Medical Association, Inc. is committed to advancing the profession of podiatric medicine for the benefit of its members and the public by ensuring the highest quality foot and ankle care.
- The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons is an organization that provides information for the public about orthopedic conditions and injury prevention. You can also use their website to search for an orthopedic surgeon in your area. www.aaos.org
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (AOFAS) is a national medical specialty society comprised of orthopaedic surgeons with special training and interest in the prevention and treatment of foot and ankle conditions. www.aofas.org
- The Arthritis Foundation provides comprehensive information for preventing and treating arthritis. www.arthritis.org
- American Diabetes Association www.diabetes.org
- WebMD Diabetes Health Center www.webmd.com
- Oddshoefinder.com - a free site that connects people with odd shoes with people that need odd shoes! www.oddshoefinder.com