Rockport Esntial Dtl Wp Cptoe - Sleek and Stylish Dress Shoes for Gents
The Rockport Esntial Dtl Wp Cptoe is footwear finery that your closet needs. Crafted to perfection with a firm yet breathable fabric, the shoes promote aeration. When it comes to dress shoes, breathability is a star quality that ensures the footwear remains neat, tidy, and enjoys a long shelf life. Another great feature of the Esntial Dtl Wp Cptoe is that it's fully supported with heel counters. For people who frequently get heel pain or suffer from tight muscle knots in the feet, these dress shoes are what you need.
Elegantly stylish, the shoes are ideal for a well-groomed man. The heel cups also support the rear area of the feet and offer pressure-relieving footwear support that allows you to walk confidently. With padded collars that softly cushion the ankle area, these dress shoes will almost feel like you're walking on clouds. The Esntial Dtil Wp Cptoe also come with removable footbeds, which is wonderful news for people with chronic foot conditions. They accommodate custom orthotics, improve foot flexibility, and relieve the wearer of pain and fatigue. And, if this wasn't enough, the dress shoes are completely waterproof, ensuring that the interior of the shoe remains clean and dry all day long!
- Breathable structure that promotes aeration inside the shoe, and keeps foot odor at bay
- Heel counter offers firm support at the heel area and prevents the chances of over-pronation
- Heel cups support the rear part of the feet to relieve heel pain and provide extra comfort in the area
- Padded collar offers cushion-soft support to the ankle area and improves walking stability
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics
- Waterproof feature that prevents water from entering the shoe, thereby enhancing comfort
- B Breathable
- H Heel Counter
- H Heel Cup
- P Padded Collar
- R Removable Footbed
- S Slip Resistant
- W Waterproof
- A Ankle Pain
- C Cavus Foot
- C Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- H High Arches/High Instep
- O Over Pronation
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- S Shin Splints
- U Under Pronation/Supination
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.