ROCKPORT Northfield - Suave Dress Shoes for Men
Looking for a dapper pair of shoes to grace an occasion? Introducing the Rockport Northfield - these dress shoes are truly one of a kind. Finely polished and refined, save these shoes for the best occasions. However, its plush and luxurious feel isn't its only stellar feature. These dress shoes top the comfort factor with their exceptionally soft cushioned heels. If you've been shying away from dress shoes because they cause discomfort, feel too tight, or make your existing foot conditions worse, then Rockport Northfield will change your mind. The shoe upper is stitched in durable leather, which will stand the test of time and harsh weather conditions. The inner part of the shoe has an anti-microbial lining, which prevents the growth of bacteria and germs. Don't worry about your feet sweating or foot odor as the anti-microbial lining fabric keeps the inner part of the shoe fresher and cleaner for a long period of time.
The Rockport Northfield dress shoes have removable insoles, so they accommodate all your foot conditions. Whether it's muscle fatigue or tight knots in the feet, the removable footbeds work to align the foot and ankle to help you sport a confident, comfortable walk. These shoes also have amazing arch support that prevents over-pronation and enhance the natural curvature of your feet. With spectacular shock-absorbing features that stand the test of time, Rockport Northfield dress shoes define style, comfort, and footwear ergonomics.
- Anti-microbial lining protects your feet against diseases and infections
- Arch support prevents the occurrence of over-pronation
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet and keep heels supple and soft
- Removable footbed to accommodate custom orthotics
- Shock-absorbing feature offers greater motion stability and protects feet from injury or impact
- A Anti-Microbial
- A Arch support
- C Cushioned Heel
- R Removable Footbed
- S Shock Absorbing
- A Achilles Tendonitis
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- A Arthritis
- C Cavus Foot
- C Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- M Morton's Neuroma
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- S Shin Splints
- U Under Pronation/Supination
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.