Rockport Shakespeare Circle - Versatile and Stylish Dress Shoes for Men
If you're a man who likes to keep his style elegant yet simple, then the Rockport Shakespeare Circle is the shoe for you. The Shakespeare Circle is designed to enhance footwear comfort, style, and wearability. These shoes will remain on your shelf for a long time as they are versatile, stylish, and complement every outfit. With many star features, its breathable fabric stands out the most. Wear these shoes for as long as you like as the impressive textile lining will keep your feet sweat-free, dry, and clean. The dress shoes feel extremely light on the feet and enhance comfort with their soft interior. The Strobel construction actively supports the forefoot and improves flexibility while walking.
With heel counters that provide ultra-firm support to the heels, the Shakespeare Circle prevents the chance of over-pronation. Flat feet can make it hard for people to walk extensively, which is why these shoes offer amazing footwear support that improves the natural curvature of your feet. With removable footbeds, the footwear facilitates custom orthotics, which can ease tight muscle knots and foot fatigue. Lastly, the Rockport Shakespeare Circle is crafted with shock-absorption features, which protect the feet from painful impact or injury. Don't be afraid to walk the extra mile because of foot pain as these shoes are comfortable.
- Breathable structure that promotes aeration while keeping feet odor-free and soft
- Heel counters provide firm support at the heel area and prevent over-pronation
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics and alleviate painful foot conditions
- Shock-absorbing features that protect feet from impact and injury while enhancing footwear comfort
- B Breathable
- H Heel Counter
- R Removable Footbed
- S Shock Absorbing
- A Ankle Pain
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- B Bursitis
- C Cavus Foot
- C Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- O Over Pronation
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- S Shin Splints
- U Under Pronation/Supination
- H High Arches/High Instep
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.