Rockport Zaden UBal Ox - Stylish Oxfords for Men
If you want a shoe that offers a trendy look while keeping your feet comfortable, it doesn't get any better than the Rockport Zaden UBal Ox! This fantastic shoe comes with some great aesthetics and fantastic features that offer your feet optimal comfort. You can wear these stunning shoes on a variety of occasions. Whether it's a casual day at work or a lunch date, the Rockport Zaden UBal Ox is the perfect footwear choice.
Built with arch supports that provide improved cushioning, the Rockport Zaden UBal Ox prevents the chances of flat feet. Moreover, this fantastic athletic and walking shoe comes with a heel counter that not only offers your feet support in the heel area but also prevents the occurrence of over-pronation. One of the best foot comfort features of this incredible shoe is its removable footbeds. Not only do the removable footbeds accommodate custom orthotics, but they also help alleviate painful foot conditions. All in all, it's safe to say that the Rockport Zaden UBal Ox is perfect for men who care about the overall look of the footwear and at the same time prioritize comfort and durability.
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Heel counter that offers your feet support in the heel area and prevents over-pronation
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics and alleviate painful foot conditions
- A Arch support
- H Heel Counter
- R Removable Footbed
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- C Cavus Foot
- C Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- M Morton's Neuroma
- O Over Pronation
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- S Shin Splints
- U Under Pronation/Supination
- A Accessory Navicular Syndrome
- A Ankle Pain
- H High Arches/High Instep
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.