Ros Hommerson Miriam: Orthopedic Sandals for WomenMarilyn Monroe once said, Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she'll conquer the world!" So if you're looking for the perfectly spell-binding pair of footwear that you can wear in all your ventures, then get your hands on the new Ros Hommerson's Miriam! Stylish and sophisticated, this pair of sandals is everything a girl could ask for her spring-summer wardrobe.
Designed with a leather exterior and embedded with eye-catching grommets, this pair of sandals offers durability and visual appeal! It is attached with stretchable straps that allow you to easily wear these sandals without the hassle of adjusting the strap. If you're looking for a full-fledged pamper session with every step you take, then the Ros Hommerson Miriam is the perfect choice of footwear! This is because these sandals offer a contoured footbed feature, which forms a gel-like cushioning to the base of your feet. This maximizes the padding available to your feet and allows you to enjoy unrivaled levels of comfort! What is more is that these sandals are instilled with a cushioned heel feature. This feature provides the rear area of your feet with maximum support, leaving you with soft and supple skin. The shock absorbing feature in these sandals gives you stability during your movement, guaranteeing not only a steady posture but also safe maneuverability. With the flexible rubber outsole, you can enjoy smooth road traction on uneven surfaces!
- Stretchable structure makes these shoes easy to wear
- Breathability feature offers maximum aeration in your footwear
- Cushioned heel feature offers extra support to the rear of your feet and keeps your heels soft and supple
- Flexible rubber outsole improves your road traction
- Contoured footbed offers gel-like cushioning for maximum comfort
- Shock absorbing feature allows stability during movement
- B Breathable
- C Contoured Footbed
- C Cushioned Heel
- M Mesh
- S Shock Absorbing
- S Stretchable
- T Tie-Less
- B Bunion
- B Bursitis
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Haglunds Deformity
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- L Lymphedema
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.