SAS Dream- Casual Leather Loafers for Women
Just as the name suggests, these shoes are every woman's dream. They are made from good quality leather and have a chic feel to them. To add to that, they are also extremely comfortable so it's the best of both worlds! Did you know that they are handmade and intricately designed to perfection? These casual loafers are slip ons, which make them easy to wear and saves your time too. They have removable footbeds, which keep away painful foot conditions so it's ideal for those with such conditions.
These shoes will protect you from footwear abrasions and guard them against injuries. They do this by cushioning your feet, especially the area around the heels. This also reduces your chances of getting flat feet! Overall, these shoes are one of a kind and the perfect blend of style and comfort so you can't really go wrong with them.
- Shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries.
- Soft uppers protect your skin from footwear abrasions and offer cushion-soft padding
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe and keep foot odor at bay
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet while keeping heels soft and supple
- Heel counter that offers your feet support in the heel area and prevents over-pronation
- Heel cup that enhances comfort and cushioning to the rear region of your feet.
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics and alleviate painful foot conditions
- A Arch support
- B Breathable
- C Cushioned Heel
- F Flexible Outsole
- H Heel Counter
- H Heel Cup
- R Removable Footbed
- S Shock Absorbing
- S Soft Uppers
- A Accessory Navicular Syndrome
- A Achilles Tendonitis
- A Ankle Pain
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- A Arthritis
- B Bursitis
- C Cavus Foot
- C Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- C Corns
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Haglunds Deformity
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- H High Arches/High Instep
- M Morton's Neuroma
- O Over Pronation
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- S Shin Splints
- U Under Pronation/Supination
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.