SAS Eden- Casual Slip On Mary Jane's for WomenThe best part about the SAS Eden is that they are slip ons! This makes them convenient and easy to get into. Every time you're getting late, you can quickly put them on. They ensure a great fit, thanks to their adjustable strap, which will give you a comfortable and personalized fit. To add to that, the shoe also has several features that make it one of the most comfortable shoes you will ever find. Its arch support offers enhanced cushioning, reducing your chances of getting flat feet. Its heel counter also greatly supports your heel area and prevents over-pronation. Not to mention its heel cup goes the extra mile when it comes to cushioning, providing ultimate comfort to your feet.
Smelly feet are not something you have to worry about when it comes to this shoe. Its breathable structure ensures that you have enough ventilation inside the shoe, preventing foot odor and keeping your feet comfortable and airy.
- Adjustable strap for a comfortable, personalized shoe fit
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe and keep foot odor at bay
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet while keeping heels soft and supple
- Heel counter that offers your feet support in the heel area and prevents over-pronation
- Heel cup that enhances comfort and cushioning to the rear region of your feet.
- Flexible outsoles improve road traction
- Non-marking sole
- A Adjustable Strap
- A Arch support
- B Breathable
- C Contoured Footbed
- C Cushioned Heel
- F Flexible Outsole
- H Heel Cup
- R Rounded Toe Box
- S Shock Absorbing
- T Tie-Less
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.