Sole Performance Medium - Cloud-Like Comfortable Soles for Men
Looking for a way to make your formal or athletic shoes more comfortable? Say goodbye to uncomfortable walking experiences with the amazing Sole Performance Medium! These well-constructed soles can easily be placed and adjusted into any of your shoes to add cloud-like comfort to them. The Sole Performance Medium are eco-friendly orthotic insoles that are responsibly-sourced footwear by taking environmental and social factors into account when managing supplier relationships. Moreover, the EVA of these orthopedic soles is made with 20% industrial scrap that would otherwise have gone to waste. The Sole Active Medium is also 100% vegan and has a really low carbon footprint.
The Sole Performance Medium is the ultimate orthopedic footcare product that comes with arch supports that provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet. With contoured footbeds that offer gel-like cushioning, these great soles maximize footwear comfort and provide fantastic foot support. Moreover, the Sole Performance Medium also features an impressive heel cup that enhances comfort and cushioning to the rear region of your feet. All in all, by adding unmatched comfort and offering your feet impressive support, the Sole Performance Medium is the ideal solution for all your foot problems!
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- 100% Vegan
- Free of latex and latex by-products
- Contoured footbeds offer gel-like cushioning to maximize footwear comfort
- Heel cup that enhances comfort and cushioning to the rear region of your feet.
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics and alleviate painful foot conditions
- Shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries.
- A Arch support
- S Shock Absorbing
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.