Flexus Becca – Snake – Simple Casual Sandal for Women
The Flexus Becca Snake combines comfort with elegance to deliver an extraordinary walking experience. Whether it’s for an outing or running errands, the Flexus Becca Snake will quickly become your go-to shoe! This orthopedic slipper comes with an adjustable strap for a comfortable and personalized fit and ankle support, perfect for everyday wear. Constructed to perfection with leather, this shoe not only feels great but looks amazing. The Flexus Becca Snake has an open-back design that allows for great breathability, promoting aeration inside the shoe and keeping foot odor at bay. So, you don’t have to worry about sweaty and smelly feet.
The Flexus Becca Snake comes with superior arch supports that provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet. While its flexible outsoles improve road traction, its shock-absorbent feature offers motion stability and protects your feet from serious injuries. With its aesthetically-pleasing design, incredible foot comfort features, and exceptional construction, the Flexus Becca Snake is an excellent shoe!
- Adjustable strap for a comfortable, personalized shoe fit
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe and keep foot odor at bay
- Flexible outsoles improve road traction
- Shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries
- A Adjustable Strap
- A Ankle support
- A Arch support
- B Breathable
- F Flexible Outsole
- O Open-Back
- S Shock Absorbing
- A Ankle Pain
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- C Cavus Foot
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Haglunds Deformity
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- H High Arches/High Instep
- M Morton's Neuroma
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.