Flexus Ernestina - Classy Boots for Women
With Flexus Ernestina, you just can't go wrong. These round toe boots are designed to keep your feet warm and provide maximum comfort. They come in a classy black color. The footwear is versatile. Whether you wear them on shirks or jeans, these boots will look equally good. Furthermore, since they are super comfy, you can forget about tired feet and cracked heels. Furthermore, the shock-absorbing feature of these shoes makes sure that your feet are protected against external injury. On the other hand, the soft uppers provide a snug fit and prevent the feet against skin abrasion. They are also waterproof which means you can wear them in all kinds of weather without worrying about spoiling your pretty shoes or getting your feet wet.
Cherry on the top - Ernestina looks super classy and chic. Wearing a pair of these shoes is bound to get you appreciative looks from friends, family, colleagues and just about everyone else. So what are you waiting for? For the love of boots, get your hands on a pair of classic Ernestina boots to take your shoe-game to the next level.
- Breathable to allow airflow and keep the feet dry at all times
- Contoured footbed provides cushioning for the feet, offering added comfort
- Cushioned heel offers extra support to the rear of the feet
- Flexible outsole improves the grip of the shoes
- Removable footbed accommodates custom orthotics
- Rounded toe box provides adequate space for the toes allowing for a comfortable fit
- Shock absorbing feature protects the feet against external injury
- Soft uppers prevent skin abrasion
- Waterproof so that you are ever-ready for all weathers
- D Deep Toe Box
- R Removable Footbed
- R Rounded Toe Box
- T Tie-Less
- W Waterproof
- Z Zipper
- A Ankle Pain
- B Brachymetatarsia
- B Bunion
- H Hammertoe/Mallet Toe
- M Metatarsalgia/Ball Of Foot Pain
- S Sesamoiditis
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.