Flexus by Spring Step Fotios Lace Up Winter Boots for WomenWhen it comes to footwear, Flexus Fotios are the perfect amalgamation of style and comfort. The lace adds the X-factor that you need to take your outfit to the next level. With these long boots, you can rest assured that regardless of the kind of attire you opt for, you will look and feel classy.
There's no denying the fact that long boots are the ultimate footwear for winters. Once you throw in the faux fur collar and ultra-stylish lace in the equation, you have the best boots one can ask for. So, if you are wearing these boots and feel all the eyes on you, don't be surprised because it is hard not to admire these boots when you see them!
However, SpringStep Fotios has a lot more to offer than just aesthetics. These boots also provide maximum comfort to the wearer. This is because they have been designed keeping in mind the needs and desire of modern women who are always on the go and never want to compromise on style. So, whether you are fashionista whose top priority is style or a comfort-lover who prioritize comfort over everything else, these boots are perfect for you!
- Breathable to allow airflow to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Contoured footbed offers gel-like padded cushioning to allow maximum comfort
- Cushioned heel to ensure supple feet and soft heels by offering support to the rear of the feet
- Flexible outsole allows for good grip
- Removable footbed accommodates custom orthotics
- Rounded toe box to allow for a comfortable fit and keep your feet from getting excessively tired.
- Shock absorbing feature prevents external injury to the feet
- Soft uppers protect against skin abrasion
- Waterproof to keep your feet dry even in rain or snow
- D Deep Toe Box
- L Laced
- P Padded Collar
- R Removable Footbed
- R Rounded Toe Box
- W Waterproof
- Z Zipper
- A Ankle Pain
- B Brachymetatarsia
- B Bunion
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- H Hammertoe/Mallet Toe
- M Metatarsalgia/Ball Of Foot Pain
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- S Sesamoiditis
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.