Spring Step Triton - Women's Casual Sandal
In need of comfortable casual shoes for daily wear? The Spring Step Triton – Women’s casual shoe is a comfortable and reliable choice. Fashioned entirely out of leather, these long-lasting sandals are just what you need. You can wear these versatile sandals to work, while running errands or when you’re out and about. These open back sandals are easy to wear and make sure your feet are well-aired. They are perfect for this summer season!
The Triton women’s casual sandal also has an adjustable strap that ensures the sandal fits your foot perfectly. It also has arch supports, making walking for long periods of time easier. If you suffer from flat feet, these sandals are also a wonderful choice! The sandals' rounded toe box also ensures your toes stay comfortable and relaxed whenever you are on your feet. Also designed keeping various foot conditions in mind, these sandals soothe your feet. They can help relieve arch pain or strain, heel pain and Morton’s Neuroma. The Triton casual sandals really are the perfect sandals one can wish for!
- Adjustable strap for a comfortable, personalized shoe fit
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe and keep foot odor at bay
- Deep toe box offers an extra depth of comfort and keeps toes cozy and comfortable all day long
- Extra depth enhances footwear support
- Rounded toe box that prevents the occurrence of toenail damage
- Shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries
- A Adjustable Strap
- A Arch support
- F Flexible Outsole
- O Open-Back
- R Rounded Toe Box
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- M Morton's Neuroma
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.