Flexus by Spring Step Vanish Trendsetting Pull-On Boots for WomenWith Flexus Vanish boots available in the market, cold feet and chattering teeth are things of the past. This is because these chic and stylish boots will not only make you look trendy but they are also equally functional. In other words, these pull-on boots will protect you against the cold. Why give up fashion for comfort when you can have both? All you have to do is get your hand on these trendsetting boots to your footwear collection and you are all set for winter!
If you love boots in general, you will totally fall for Spring Step Vanish boots because apart from being super-classy, chic, and functional, these shoes are also comfortable. You can wear them all day every day without getting tired. Cherry on the top they will look good as new even after rough use. In short, you have got nothing to worry about.
- Breathable to allow airflow inside the boots to keep your feet dry at all times
- Contoured footbed offers padded cushioning that has a gel-like texture to provide maximum comfort to the wearer
- Cushioned heel offers added support to the rear of the feet to make sure your heels remain soft and supple
- Flexible outsole improves road traction
- Removable footbed accommodates custom orthotics
- Rounded toe box allows for a comfortable fit and alleviates pressure from the foot
- Shock absorbing feature ensures your feet are protected against injury at all times
- Soft uppers prevent skin abrasion keeping your feet supple and healthy
- Waterproof to make sure you can wear them out in all weathers without worrying about wet feet
- D Deep Toe Box
- P Padded Collar
- R Removable Footbed
- R Rounded Toe Box
- T Tie-Less
- W Waterproof
- Z Zipper
- A Ankle Pain
- B Brachymetatarsia
- B Bunion
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- H Hammertoe/Mallet Toe
- M Metatarsalgia/Ball Of Foot Pain
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- S Sesamoiditis
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.