Trotters Robin Sandals for Women
Check out these classic Trotters Robin sandals for women, which are an absolute essential to add to your footwear collection.
The Robin sandals offer ease and convenience with a slip-on design and a triangle upper band detail with wide straps for a comfortable fit. The band has an adjustable strap to enhance comfort by offering a personalized shoe fit.
The customized footwear comfort is complemented by the lightweight, flexible rubberized sole that's perfect for everyday use. Featuring a built-in arch support, the flexible insole is designed to offer support to your feet's natural structure, so your feet are well-aligned with your knees and hips for a convenient walking experience.
The insole has an antimicrobial lining that protects your feet against possible infections and diseases commonly resulting from regular footwear overuse. Moreover, the shoe design offers a breathable structure, adds to your feet's comfort, and keeps them dry and odor free all day.
The classic Robin sandals protect the skin of your upper feet through the soft uppers specially designed to maximize your footwear's comfort.
The sandals also feature a flexible outsole specially designed to maximize stability when you are on the go. Its non-marking outsole enhances emotional stability and protects against impact and associated injuries.
So why not go for these classic Robin sandals to upgrade your comfort in style?
- Heel height: 1 1/4”
- Casual leather designer sandals
- A slip-on, tieless design with an adjustable strap for a customized fit
- Built-in arch support and memory foam footbed for enhanced footwear comfort
- Breathable sandal design and structure for improved aeration
- Antimicrobial lining to guard against possible foot infections
- Improved motion stability with shock absorbent feature and flexible, non-marking sole.
- Soft uppers for overall protection of your feet’s skin and offer cushion-soft padding
- A Anti-Microbial
- A Arch support
- B Breathable
- F Flexible Outsole
- L Lifted Heel
- O Open-Back
- S Shock Absorbing
- S Soft Uppers
- S Straight Last
- S Stretchable
- A Accessory Navicular Syndrome
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- B Bunion
- C Cavus Foot
- E Edema/Swelling
- E Equinus
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Haglunds Deformity
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- H High Arches/High Instep
- L Lymphedema
- M Morton's Neuroma
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.