Vionic Spark Caroll Flat Shoes for Modern WomenAre you a fan of wearing flat shoes but worry about developing flat feet? Do you find it hard to get the best quality shoes that allow for the insertion of custom orthotics? Are you tired of wearing hard-soled shoes that tire out your feet excessively? Is skin abrasion caused by footwear a common struggle for you? Are you done with wearing uncomfortable shoes that lead to aching feet at the end of the day? If you answered yes' to any of these questions, you would love Spark Caroll by Vionic!
These flat shoes are designed keeping the needs and desire of modern women in mind when it comes to footwear. They protect your feet against developing conditions like flat feet and at the same time work to keep your feet soft and supple. Features like soft uppers ensure you remain comfortable throughout the day even if you remain standing for an extended amount of time. Apart from providing all these beneficial features, the shoes will also add an elegant touch to your overall attire. So what are you waiting for? Get your hands on a pair of equally beautiful and comfortable Spark Caroll by Vionic today and take your shoe game to the next level!
- The arch support feature reduces the chances of developing foot conditions like flat feet
- Contoured footbed offers extra support to the rear of your feet and keeps your heels soft and supple
- Flexible outsole improves road traction and allows for a firm grip while walking
- Heel counter feature offers support in the heel area and prevents over-pronation
- Removable footbed allows for the insertion of custom orthotics
- The shock-absorbing feature protects your feet against external injuries
- Soft uppers prevent skin abrasion
- A Arch support
- C Contoured Footbed
- F Flexible Outsole
- H Heel Counter
- R Removable Footbed
- S Shock Absorbing
- S Soft Uppers
- A Achilles Tendonitis
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- C Cavus Foot
- C Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- M Morton's Neuroma
- O Over Pronation
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- S Shin Splints
- U Under Pronation/Supination
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.