Vionic Indulge Gracie - Graceful Slippers for a Lady!
The Vionic Indulge Gracie is a beautiful pair of slippers with a modern design. Crafted to perfection, the slippers receive the feet comfortably and keep them fully supported with strong heel cups and arch supports. Heel cups can make the biggest difference for women with chronic foot pain. By taking the pressure off your heels and easing tight muscle knots, the heel cups improve stability while walking and stability. The comfort factor truly amplifies with soft uppers and flexible outsoles.
The slippers are naturally comfortable as the cushion-soft uppers protect your feet from footwear abrasions. The Vionic Gracie slippers promise to protect your feet from injuries and bruises no matter how long you walk or stand in them. What makes these shoes even better is its fantastic shock-absorbing feature that enhances motion stability and keeps your feet protected from impact and injury. These slippers are ideal for people who experience knee pain due to walking extensively. The flexible outsole stabilizes your posture while you are standing and walking and helps you cover extra miles without a worry. Perfect to go with casual and formal attire, the Vionic Indulge Gracie slippers are wonderful for everyday wear!
- Arch support prevents the occurrence of flat feet and provides maximum comfort
- Flexible outsole greatly improves road traction as well as walking stability
- Heel cup provides stability while standing and walking and reduces heel pain and pressure
- Shock-absorbing feature that greatly improves motion stability while protecting feet from impact and injury
- Soft uppers protect the skin from footwear abrasions and keep feet soft, supple, and comfortable
- A Anti-Microbial
- A Arch support
- B Breathable
- C Contoured Footbed
- F Flexible Outsole
- H Heel Cup
- P Padded Tongue
- S Shock Absorbing
- S Soft Uppers
- A Achilles Tendonitis
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- C Cavus Foot
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- M Morton's Neuroma
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- S Shin Splints
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.