Vionic Aloe Breezy Flip Flops for WomenLooking for some breezy and comfortable slippers for summer? Look no further than the Vionic Aloe flip flops! With a practical traditional design, these sandals are popular for their simplicity. The Vionic Aloe are uber-cute sandals that are very light and airy. These great flip-flops not only have great aesthetics and color, but they are also APMA approved. Moreover, these tie-less shoes come with arch supports that redefine foot comfort by offering gel-like cushioning to the underfoot area. These tasteful sandals also come with flexible outsoles that ensure amazing road traction.
The Vionic Aloe features great contoured footbeds that offer spectacular gel-like cushioning to your feet, maximizing footwear comfort. With supportive heel cups that enhance foot comfort and cushioning, these flip flops support the rear region of your feet. The Vionic Aloe are open-back and tie-less sandals, making them extremely convenient to wear. Additionally, these fantastic flip flops have a shock-absorbing feature that not only offers impeccable motion stability but also protects your feet from serious injuries. With some amazing features and a stylish look, these are the perfect shoes to add to your summer collection!
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Contoured footbeds offer gel-like cushioning to maximize footwear comfort
- Flexible outsoles improve road traction
- Heel cup that enhances comfort and cushioning to the rear region of your feet.
- Shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and protects your feet from serious injuries.
- A Arch support
- B Breathable
- F Flexible Outsole
- O Open-Back
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.