Revere Haiti Lace Up Sneakers for Women
Grab this pair of lightweight and breathable Revere Haiti Lace up sneakers for all your outdoor adventures. The laced athletic casual sneakers provide ultimate support to your feet and legs as you walk, run or hit the gym feeling like a second skin on the foot.
Haiti lace up sneakers are designed to provide ultra-comfortable support and protection for your feet featuring contoured footbeds, cushioned heels and heel counter. The removable insole offers accommodate custom orthotics and alleviate painful foot conditions whereas the flexible outsoles improve road traction while offering shock absorbance as you run or jog.
An added feature that makes it Revere Haiti lace up sneakers even more desirable for outdoor adventures is the breathable shoe structure that promotes aeration inside the shoes and keep foot odor and risk of infections at bay.
The shoe box include our custom filler kit for a more personalized and snug fit.
So, why wait? Get your favorite pair of Haiti lace up sneakers for women today!
- Anti-microbial lining prevents foot diseases and infections to ensure healthy, clean feet
- Arch supports provide improved cushioning and prevent the chances of flat feet
- Breathable structure to promote aeration inside the shoe and keep foot odor at bay
- Contoured footbeds offer gel-like cushioning to maximize footwear comfort
- Cushioned heels offer extra support to the rear of your feet while keeping heels soft and supple
- Flexible outsoles improve road traction
- Heel counter that offers your feet support in the heel area and prevents over-pronation
- Heel cup that enhances comfort and cushioning to the rear region of your feet
- Padded collar softly cushions the area around the ankle for a comfortable walk
- Padded tongue feature cushions the skin preventing footwear abrasions
- Removable footbeds to accommodate custom orthotics and alleviate painful foot conditions
- Rocker bottom to offer joint support and stabilize gait
- Rounded toe box that prevents the occurrence of toenail damage
- Shock-absorbent feature that offers motion stability and offers your feet protection from serious injuries
- A Arch support
- B Breathable
- C Contoured Footbed
- C Cushioned Heel
- F Flexible Outsole
- H Heel Counter
- L Laced
- P Padded Collar
- P Padded Tongue
- R Removable Footbed
- R Rocker Bottom
- R Rounded Toe Box
- S Shock Absorbing
- S Soft Uppers
- A Accessory Navicular Syndrome
- A Achilles Tendonitis
- A Ankle Pain
- A Arch Pain/Arch Strain
- A Arthritis
- B Bunion
- B Bursitis
- C Cavus Foot
- C Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- C Corns
- F Fat Pad Atrophy
- F Flat Feet/Fallen Arches
- H Haglunds Deformity
- H Heel Pain/Heel Spurs
- H High Arches/High Instep
- M Metatarsalgia/Ball Of Foot Pain
- M Morton's Neuroma
- O Over Pronation
- P Plantar Fasciitis
- P Post-Tib Tendonitis
- S Shin Splints
- U Under Pronation/Supination
* Based on the Features, this product may be appropriate for the listed Foot Conditions.
The information provided by Healthy Feet Store, LLC and Dr. Hurless is intended for educational purposes only and not intended to be used as a recommendation for a patient's specific medical condition, treatment plan or management of a disease. Please consult your healthcare provider.